February 19-April 18, 2013
September 17- November 19, 2013
More info at
Applications currently being accepted.
Write a short letter introducing yourself, answering the following questions:
- General information: What is your age, sex (if not obvious by your name), how do you occupy your time (work, school, etc.), and where do you live?
- What experience do you have with building, gardening/farming, alternative energy systems, community living?
- Why do you want to volunteer at Mama Roja?
- What hand-skills, crafts, abilities, or special training do you have?
- Do you have any emotional or health difficulties that are affecting your life now?
- Do you have any special dietary needs, food allergies or sensitivies?
- What else should we know about you?
- What date can you start?
Please send your letter and any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 12- November 30, 2012
More info at
Program Full. Apply to waiting list.
Interns are invited to stay on as Apprentices to continue learning with us and/or to complete any personal projects.
Long-Term Volunteers or Work-traders are accepted for a minimum stay of 6 months. See above for details.
Short-Term Volunteers are accepted outside of program dates, depending on ongoing projects. Contact us at email@example.com for availability and dates.
Visitors are welcome to come for the day and see our projects. Please contact us by email to let us know when you will be coming.